Friday, July 4, 2008

It Depends What the Definition of "Win" Is...

July 3rd, 2008. On the news last night, I believe CNN,there was an Obama surrogate talking about BHO's flip flop on the war...about his campaign promise to be out of Iraq in 16 months. Obama made his statement, then had another new conference and 'c-l-a-r-i-f-i-e-d his statement to be that when elected Command in Chief, he will remove 'combat troops' (please read carefully) from Iraq...but what troops will be leave behind? What will the cost be of those 'left behind'?

This guy actually said, and I quote, "It depends on what the definition of "Win" is!" I am not kidding....now who does that sound like? Remember the famous "it depends on what the definition of 'IS' is"...our illustrious impeached president, William Jefferson Clinton! I could not believe my ears...

Deja Vu, all over again.


No comments:

Please suppport our advertisers...

Survive a PC disaster with Carbonite Online Backup