Thursday, October 9, 2008

Afterall, That's What Friends Are For...

Obama continues to tell us that when Bill Ayers was blowing up government buildings, shooting cops, and threatening the families of judges, Little Barack was only eight years old. So, that makes his ‘adult’ associations with this terrorist perfectly legitimate. Surely upon his 'initial' meeting in the Ayer living room, SOMEBODY said "Hey Barack, this is the crazy bastard that did all that bombing when you were a little kid." Or, "Mr. Obama, please meet William Ayers, he's the patriot that bombed our government."

Let me ask you a some questions:

- If my best friend’s grandfather was a Nazi SS soldier, who had gone into Poland with his small band of comrades to liquidate a town of Jews, queers and gypsies, and recently reminisced that he did not kill enough men women and Polish Jews, should I associate with him?

- If my best friend’s grandfather was one who lynched Blacks, blood on hands, down south during the 1920’s, 30’s, 40’, and 50’s, and recently recanted that he didn’t lynch enough, should I associate with him?

- If my pastor says that America is damned by God, and to watch out, for the “Chicken’s are comin’ home to roost”, should I brush it off after 20 years of head nodding and make that I was not influenced?

- If my half brother was in Kenya, homeless and broke, living in a shack — and I did nothing to help his cause, am I a bad man?

- If my country were at war, my brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, friends and lovers were dying for country, and I was not proud enough to wear an American flag pin on my lapel, am I not a patriot?

No comments:

Please suppport our advertisers...

Survive a PC disaster with Carbonite Online Backup