Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sydney's Vicious Hangover on Primary Day...

So by now you still haven't heard about Sidney Blumenthal, Clinton's vicious attack mongrel, getting busted primary morning, right in my very own neighborhood for "allegedly" speeding and drunk driving.

You also don't know that Greeley Park (pictures soon), is right in the middle of a residential area where I walk my dog, bike my kids, and live. Going 70mph through here is just plain dangerous.

The funny thing is that even I, always working hard at 12:30AM, and within earshot of the speeding demon, did not even hear the cover up of this event. I wonder how it would have affected the Clinton voters had it hit the national news as it should have.

Our local paper's headline only read:

Published: Saturday, January 12, 2008
Clinton adviser arrested in Nashua

...even the Press was too intimidated to report the truth on Primary Day.

Nashua Police Sgt. Mike Masella, one of the arresting officers, in an attempt to understand Sydney's liqour infused explanation, said Blumenthal admitted he was "lost." No surprise here.

I wonder who bailed him out 5AM on Primary Day? Sadly, Hillary never mentioned this at her 'NH Victory Party" later that same evening.

No comments:

Please suppport our advertisers...

Survive a PC disaster with Carbonite Online Backup