Monday, January 28, 2008

Nobody's Afraid of Big, Bad, Bill Anymore...

Funny, isn't it?  The Democrats are no longer afraid of the Wrath o' Clintons.  To the left, Kennedy's are backing Obama...to the right, voters are supporting Obama.  And, as Bill waves his finger, and turns red in the face, Dems are finally saying what WE have been saying all along...."What an asshole, Clinton is."  

It's about time, I tell ya....I loathe those Clintons, I really do.   And I will admit that I am saddened somewhat for Hillary...she's gone through a lot.  But what a nasty bunch of liberals out there, turning on their kin like this.  It is truly incedible to watch and experience....and should not be forgotten.

The funny thing is, I thought President Clinton was America's first 'black' President?  I thought he did more for blacks than an other President, EVER???  What the hell are blacks doing???  Are blacks actually playing the race card, and voting for a LESS qualified candidate based on the color of their skin?  Or, or they voting based on the content of their character?  Whichever it is, the Clintons lose....their cutthroat ways.... lying, cheating ways....have finally caught up with them.  And Obama has given strength to the party to shun Hillary and Bill.  Wow, Barak Hussein Obama is my hero!!

Seems like those dems are no longer afraid of the Big, Bad Bill.  

No comments:

Please suppport our advertisers...

Survive a PC disaster with Carbonite Online Backup